Have an idea for an app but don’t quite know where to start? It can be intimidating to develop software without the experience or know-how it takes to actually build a product.
At Crowdbotics, we’re ready to help you close that gap and turn your idea into a market-ready software application. Join us every week to take a tour of the Crowdbotics App Builder and learn how to use our tools.
Each Wednesday morning, the Crowdbotics product team will take you on a deep dive into the App Builder toolset and teach you how to quickly transform your idea into a detailed storyboard consisting of custom screens powered by dynamic data models (in other words, a working app!).
The first portion will be an in-depth walkthrough of a specific workflow within the App Builder, followed by an open question-and-answer session. New and experienced Crowdbotics users are welcome to attend and ask questions.
Sign up here to join our next session.
Teach Yourself to Build With Crowdbotics
In the meantime, you can also get started on your own using our Knowledge Base and video tutorials. The resources below will give you a basic understanding of what each tool is for and how to use it.
- Getting Started With Crowdbotics offers a high-level overview of the Crowdbotics App Builder platform and some tips for building your first app.
- Our Storyboard Tool article explains how to plan your app's screens and arrange them into a user flow.
- Our Visual Editor article teaches you how to use our WYSIWYG layout editor to customize the appearance of individual screens in your app.
- Our Model Builder article explains what data models are and how you can assemble them with our visual builder.
- Our Admin Panel article explains how to use your application's admin panel to manage user permissions and adjust high-level settings in your project.
- Our Code Generation article demonstrates how the App Builder generates real code for each element you create and exports that code to your project's GitHub repository.
If you're unable to attend our weekly training session, you can still sign up and we'll send you a video recording of the session afterward. In the meantime, you can also request help directly from the Crowdbotics team in the Crowdbotics community forum.
Happy building, and we hope to see you at our next product training session!